- Can the audio files be played on my mp3 player (iPod, iPhone, iPad etc.)?
The audio files (mp3s) can be directly used on any iPod, iPhone or other mp3 player.
- How can I put the audio on my iPod/iPhone or iPad?
The course already comes in the iPod-ready mp3 file format. So all you would need to do is drag the files that you have downloaded from the Members Area into iTunes and sync it with your device.
- Is the text of the course printable? I want to be able to read it without a computer as well.
Yes, the text comes in a pdf format and is of course fully printable.
- Does the course run on my computer?
Yes, the course runs on all computer systems including Windows (XP, Vista, 7, 8 and 10), Mac (9.x, 10.x) and Linux. You can also use the course on your iPhone, iPad or Android device.
- Will I be considered fluent upon completion of this course?
If you finish all 4 levels you will reach at the end “Superior” on the ACTFL scale which is also considered as fluent.
- I’m not a complete beginner, so I am not sure which level suits me best.
The lessons build up on each other and it is highly recommended that even if you already have some knowledge of the language you want to learn that you still go through the first lessons and do all the drills. This way you won’t lack any vocabulary and grammar in the later lessons and get a sense for the drills.
- Can I skip lessons or do I have to follow them one by one?
The lessons build up on each other – so skipping a lesson can only be recommended if you are already familiar with the content.
- Will I be able to download any future updates to the course and are they free?
Yes, all future updates to the course are free and can be directly downloaded in the members area.
- Are there any recurring payments for the members area?
No, there is only a one-time payment for lifetime access including all future updates to the course.
- What is the best way to use the course?
You can either just use the course on your computer or you can print the text (pdf files) out and put the audio (mp3 files) on any mp3 player like an iPod or iPhone – this way you don’t even need a computer and can learn nearly anywhere.
It’s important, however, that you try to study each day. Even if you can only study 10-30 minutes a day, it’s much better then studying 6 hours once a week.
- If I buy the course and don’t like it how do I get a refund?
If you want a refund you just have to send us a message using the contact form and you’ll receive a refund within 24 hours. Please note that we can only give you a refund if you are within 30 days and haven’t downloaded more than 1 level. This is to prevent any abuse of our refund policy.
You don’t have to write any reasons why you are returning the course but we really appreciate any feedback so we can make further improvements to the course.
- If I purchase the course, will I be able to access it from abroad, on different computers?
The download material can be accessed worldwide from any computer, or you can simply leave it on your computer or mp3 player if you don’t want to re-download it.
- How much are the shipping costs?
Since all the material is digital you won’t have to pay any shipping fees no matter where you order from.
- I am not fluent in English. Can I still use the course?
An intermediate level of English is sufficient to take full advantage of the course.
- What payment methods do you offer?
For an easy and secure online payment we offer PayPal and all major credit cards.
- Do I need to get any additional equipment or anything? For example, do I need a headset?
You don’t need any additional equipment to use the course. The only equipment that is optional is a mp3 player (like iPod), so you can learn without directly sitting at your computer – instead you can learn nearly anywhere.
- If my hard drive should crash am I able to download the language course again?
You can download the language course any time again and as often as you like. You have unlimited access to the members area, so you won’t need any backup.
- How much free space does the course require on my computer?
The full course needs on average 1GB (1000MB) of memory. But each unit can also be downloaded separately at any given time – so there is no need to download the course at a whole. You have two options: Download the whole course at once or download one unit at a time as you progress through the course.
Back to top